Central Heating Programmer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

l5foye

Car
ML 300CDI
I am looking a central heating programmer for an oil fired system (on behalf of an elderly person)
The type I seek is the old fashioned type with push in/out tappets ie non digital.
If anyone knows of any company making/supplying such items, any information would
be greatly appreciated.

I am looking a central heating programmer for an oil fired system (on behalf of an elderly person)
The type I seek is the old fashioned type with push in/out tappets ie non digital.
If anyone knows of any company making/supplying such items, any information would
be greatly appreciated.
Or search eBay for the same programmer/backplate they already have

Danfoss Randall 103? the old skool type

Thank you for the replies. I forgot to say it needs to be a 2 channel one. This rules out the Danfoss. Unfortunately I cannot see any name on the programmer they have.

Thank you for the replies. I forgot to say it needs to be a 2 channel one. This rules out the Danfoss. Unfortunately I cannot see any name on the programmer they have.
Take the front cover off from the backplate , the name and model number is inside

If it’s not a stupid question: why the need for the controller to be mechanical?

Because the parents are old :)

Because the parents are old :)
Get them a voice activated one and sit back and watch the fun! 😁

The first time my mother used a mobile 'phone she finished speaking and then said "Over"

Of course she was technically correct as they are radio operated devices 🙄😂

Why don't you upload a photo so we could identify the one you have ?
Has it packed up or are you wiring a new installation ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom