Central Locking pump W140 part: 1408003248

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommyje

Car
S320 Limo -1998
I am looking for the Central Locking Pump for the W140, S320 Limo 1998.
Part number: 1408003248

i have one that is the same number, email me, as you can't send a pm yet as you do not have enough postings

Thanks, what is your email adress?
You can email me: tommyje75(a)gmail.com

Anyone happen to have one for me? Karl (w140.co.uk) has none in stock so would have refurbished mine but my highly intelligent garage seem to have binned it or somehow wiped it off the face of the earth (they supposedly removed it form my car for 'safe-keeping' - as if... it's probably repaired and in someone else's car now)

Same P/N needed as OP's - 1408003248

Amazing that when I asked nobody had one, had I asked later (when Tommyje did), someone had one! Can't find any in the UK :(

Contacted eBay seller breaking identical car to mine, will post back if he does or doesn't have the part

That was 3rd May, strange for the email address to have gone down in the last 3 months. You wouldn't beat a quote of £150, would you? I've been quoted that by a nice Serbian chap for the pump as he's breaking an azurite blue but otherwise completely identical (even in age) car to mine!

I'll ask if this Serbian guy changes his mind, but it seems it has to be from a ~1998 LWB S320!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom