Central locking very weak I think fuse needs replacing can anyone tell me where..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

niketpatel71

Hey guys I have a W203 55 plate and the central locking is not working properly I have to go really close to the door in order for it to be effective I think the fuse in the rear sam needs to be replaced. Can anyone tell me where the rear sam is and what fuse needs to be replaced.

Thanks

I'd say the batteries in the keyfob remote need replacing.

Hey guys I have a W203 55 plate and the central locking is not working properly I have to go really close to the door in order for it to be effective I think the fuse in the rear sam needs to be replaced. Can anyone tell me where the rear sam is and what fuse needs to be replaced.

Thanks
a fuse is a binary device - it either works (passes current) or it doesn't, so no point in changing it. As before, batteries in the fob probably need replaced. If that doesn't work, then it might be a receiver problem - if your radio signal is poor on FM, then that would tend to indicate an issue there with the aerial (which I understand is shared with the remote)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom