Centre cap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Anyone know the part number for some CLK w29 alloy centre caps, they are 18" if that makes a difference

Cost would also be great

Cheers
Abs

Don't waste your money on OEM centre caps. They cost a fortune and the ebay plastic one are far better value.
Not sure which design you are after but here are a few examples

MERCEDES ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS A B C E G S CLASS CLK CLS SL ML GL 75MM SILVER | eBay

SET OF 4 BLUE MERCEDES ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS 75MM FITS A B C E S ML CLASS NEW | eBay

MERCEDES ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS A B C E CLASS CLK CLS SL ML GL 75MM MATT BLACK | eBay

Someone is selling OEM on ebay for £60 a set! The dealers charge more.

Cheers

Don't waste your money on OEM centre caps. They cost a fortune and the ebay plastic one are far better value.

MERCEDES ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS A B C E G S CLASS CLK CLS SL ML GL 75MM SILVER | eBay

SET OF 4 BLUE MERCEDES ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS 75MM FITS A B C E S ML CLASS NEW | eBay

MERCEDES ALLOY WHEEL CENTRE CAPS A B C E CLASS CLK CLS SL ML GL 75MM MATT BLACK | eBay

Going for the first ones you linked , seem just like mine :)

Hi they should be 75mm

If you want to see the full selection, type Mercedes wheel centre caps into the ebay search. They do AMG ones too:D

If you want to see the full selection, type Mercedes wheel centre caps into the ebay search. They do AMG ones too:D

Cheers mate, I will take a look now will check Amazon too haha :D

Check Aliexpress too. They have loads of centre caps. Loads under a tenner so not expensive either.

Will do really appreciate your help mate

Ordered the first ones you linked on Thursday evening. Arrived today (shipped Friday via 1st class) all for £7.49... BARGAIN!

IMG_2841.jpg

Now just need to work out how to remove the current ones :bannana:

Cheers again

Ordered the first ones you linked on Thursday evening. Arrived today (shipped Friday via 1st class) all for £7.49... BARGAIN!

IMG_2841.jpg

Now just need to work out how to remove the current ones :bannana:

Cheers again

Remove wheel...tap out from inside.

Remove wheel...tap out from inside.

3 of the Copies have snapped :(

Idek what I'm doing wrong...

OEM time, £44 for 4 not as bad as I thought

Not sure what you are doing wrong, but my eBay caps fitted a treat without any clips breaking. Can you use the clips from the old caps to repair the broken ones?

Not sure what you are doing wrong, but my eBay caps fitted a treat without any clips breaking. Can you use the clips from the old caps to repair the broken ones?

The clips have just snapped off, do you think I can superglue them back on?

I fitted one by ripping all the clips off and just smacking it in and its fitted tightly and looks great
Thinking of doing the same for the rest

But there must be a proper way, when I try line up the clips and push in 2 go in but the last snaps.

Here's the one I fitted by ripping off the clips and just pushing it in
IMG_2854.jpg

There is no way that glue will be as strong the the original material so they will break again. If they are a tight fit without the clips they will be fine.

I got mine for circa £8 delivered from AliExpress, I just stabbed a screwdriver into the old ones to yank them out, then just slot the new caps right in

On mine they were push in till it click type of caps so I'm not sure what exactly snapped on yours :eek:

I bought a set about two months ago they are superb and dirt cheap,my old ones were original and coming apart .

I also bought some from the top link (buy new set every year when go from winter tyres back to summer) but I had one snap on me also. I have had better quality ones these do seem a bit weak on the clip side. I have emailed them to see if I can just buy one replacement but been 4 days now and no answer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom