Ceramic wax any one tried this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
TBH though, spray coatings are easier to apply.
Gyeon Cancoat and Siramik Lustrous Plus are much easier to apply and last ages

Gyeon make a ceramic wax that i have heard a lot of good things about from friends that have used it
I have Gyeon ceramic coatings on most of my cars however I use Gyeon Wet Coat (spray on, hose off) on all of them, and it’s is so good that you can’t tell which have ceramic coatings and which don’t - incredible stuff.

I have Gyeon ceramic coatings on most of my cars however I use Gyeon Wet Coat (spray on, hose off) on all of them, and it’s is so good that you can’t tell which have ceramic coatings and which don’t - incredible stuff.
I use the bathe+ every time i wash my car its fantastic stuff, both mine and wifes car has carbon collective 7 year ceramic coatings on them and a couple of weeks ago i got Rexy done with Autobead graphene coating, so far its looking promising

I have 32 year old Mercedes with matalic paint and clear coat + protective coating from new . And if clean the paint wiork it never looks any better ,looks fantastic without any polish ..The reason i use this Ultima is for a protction on the flat area, like bonnet, and the boot lid , and the roof . Water pools in these areas but with Ultima it protects it from white spots after it dries out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom