Chanel no 4 to axe Big Brother!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Channel 4 is axe big brother after the next series.
"This is because all the viewers are now clinically brain dead" a doctor writes.:rolleyes:

Phew.

Though I'm sure New Media graduates from the University of the North Circular Road will be working hard to replace it with something of equal quality.

Pity George didn't copywrite the phrase ....

Thank goodness for that!
I'd rather watch galvanizing rust through......;)

What is Big Brother???????

And I thought I was the only one who hated the program? People sitting in their houses watching people on TV, Sitting in a house watching TV?:confused::dk:

:dk:Totally underwhelmed by my complete indifference. I could not miss catching the odd headline in the newspapers about it, but did not read further about it. Saw the odd bit on the TV news about something going on on TV which appeared purile:confused: So I never watched it. A social experiment someone claims today. At least my licence fee does not go towards it.

That's good news.:bannana: BUT the production company will possibly sell it to another channel, it's only C4 that doesn't want it.:(

Well I like it! so, nerrrrrrr:p

I suspect it will end up on some obscure digital channel.

anyway, i watched a couple of the series in the past - it had its day about 3 years ago now i reckon.

i havnt watched one this year - no interest.

big-brother-group-4_676666c.jpg

Too long coming, but I cant see it will end.
How many 'Closing down' sales do you see in the same shop year on year. Just the latest PR stunt I wouldn't bet!

Akin to voyeurism IMHO.

Total dross.

I would rather have a treacle enema than watch that programme.

If they want the lid nailing down... I'll do it. BAH!

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

before we get tooo excited i think we still got another series next year and then the celebrations can begin :D:D:D

I never really understood the appeal of watching someone whilst they slept??? freaky!!!

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom