Changable weather !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
peterchurch said:
Hi,

So far today we have had:
Mist
heavy cloud
Sunshine and clear skys :D
Heavy Rain
sleet
SNOW :crazy:

and we are currently back on sunny :cool:
we had the last three changes in less than half an hour !! anyone else having weather like this???

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,
We are having exactly the same conditions, BUT........ My window looks directly across Lyme Bay and I actually saw a mini whirlwind ripping water up into the air!!! Not a common sight at all.

At the moment there is heavy rain, strong winds with a bit of sleet thrown in. Nope, belay that :) Its now stopped raining!!

Take care,
John

It was snowing here too.

I was nearly in tears - I put the damn winter tyres on my car last week and it's trapped at the garage having the stupid wiper repaired while it's snowing! :(

Yup Snow then Sunshine then Hale and high winds as well in Kent!

all of that

had it all today in manchester.............but again at lytham fine sunshine ..... never fails ....lunch at zest then off to the front for a walk :bannana:

During this really rough weather front yesterday, the Dartmouth Higher ferry broke away from its cables and drifted down river, crashing into a number of moored yachts before the crew could lower both safety anchors. There were forty passengers and their vehicles onboard at the time.

It must have been quite a frightening experience as this ferry uses these cables to cross the river. Once the cables parted they were on an uncontrolled journey out to sea!

A number of craft came to its assistance and with the help of the lifeboat and Royal Navy craft the ferry was towed back to shore and thankfully there were no injuries.

Bye for now,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom