Changed injector seal now my car wont start

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daniel culling

Car
mercedes c220 cdi
I can anyone help i have a c class w203 2.2 diesel which i changed the injector seal and put it all back together and it wont start any ideas pls

Ensure all the injector electrical connections are good then keep cranking to build rail pressure.

I have snapped of the clip that connects the plug at the top could this be a problem it is pushed in fully thanks for your reply

I have snapped of the clip that connects the plug at the top could this be a problem it is pushed in fully thanks for your reply

The injector plug? A small zip tie will keep it tight, the rubber seal in the plug can push it back out.

I had a similar problem with a breakdown shortly after an injector seal was replaced.

The garage said that it was due to an invisible break in the wire which is connected to the injector as they get brittle and then the wire snaps somewhere inside the case when the injector is moved.

If the clip is snapped it won't make contact, it needs to be pushed in, cable tie is really the only option other than replacing the plug..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom