Changing clock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigDoug

Car
E320
I recently acquired a 2005 E320 CD which is fitted with the Command system and now that BST has ended I need to alter the clock.
How on earth is this done ? The manual just confuses me !

Press the 'SERV' button, then the settings button, then the time/date button - simples! :)

I must be very lucky, I went to the car this morning with the same puzzle in mind, to find the clock had changed itself, how the devil did that happen ? (not to look a gift horse in the mouth:)) No sat nav, could it still have the aerial ?

Got in mine this morning and watched the clock go forwards by 11 hours. Very entertaining!

Press the 'SERV' button, then the settings button, then the time/date button - simples! :)
Yahoo, that's great. I did what you said and then watched the clock go backwards in time ....... eerie.
No doubt I'll be seeking similar advice in sixmoths time when BST starts again !
Thanks everyone !

This should occur automatically!!! When mine had the COMAND system it changed itself.

Now it's stuck on daylight saving anyway as comand was removed in winter haha... so the clock is correct now

wait until your sat nav ariel dies , then the fun begins.

Reading the above, I wonder if my car might have command, despite the lack of a sat nav ? Is there any way I can find out ? Grateful for any thoughts folks ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom