Changing w202 xenon to drive in France - how?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gridlock

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
Hiya,

Does anyone know where (or if) the switch is to adjust my xenon headlights for driving on the right in France? Had a good look around but can't find anything, either in my headlight or online :dk:

Cheers!

From what I am aware there is no switch on the W202. I have Xenons and there is no switch on mine.

So how do I adjust them? Can't fit a beam adjuster because of the heat, so I just need to adjust them well "Right" or what? Manual is annoyingly silent about it :|

beam adjuster is the only way, beam pattern is in the glass lens and beam direction is fixed by the reflector.

It won't harm the headlight?

I have these: Halfords | Halfords Headlamp Converters

Cheers all - nothing like last minute panics, I couldn't find my passport last night (have now) and I leave in 4 hours :D

lol, i had looked into when i went to france in the C36 (with c43 xenons), in the end I wasnt going to be driving at night, so i didnt fit anything.

have a good drive.

AFAIK Xenons are no hotter than standard lights ... they are more efficient hence turn more energy into light. Think of household flourescent tubes, which are barely warm to the touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom