Charity Event - 50 Mile Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclone1

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W218 CLS63 S AMG
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am taking part in a Charity Cycle ride over 50 miles next Sunday June 23rd. The event is the Great Notts Bike Ride.

I am doing it as part of a team of 6 (although there will be approximately 4000 cyclists taking part) and we are raising money for two charities that are special to us, these are CMA Cardiomyopathy Association and the British Heart Foundation. All six of us have experienced loss of family members and close friends due to heart conditions or diseases and are aware of the immense work these two charities do trying to reduce the risk of illnesses, but also in offering support to those with these conditions and also their families, particularly when loss of life is involved.

I have to admit that having not ridden a road bike for over 20 years has meant a lot of tougher than expected training, but even so we are looking forward to completing the 50 miles in one piece :D

Our target is to raise £3000, half on the website for CMA and the other half from our mini charity events, collection boxes and sponsor forms.

Please take a minute to visit our Just Giving website, any donations appreciated...

Tour De Notts Tour De Notts is fundraising for Cardiomyopathy Association

Thanks,

Jules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom