Charity Trackday @ Goodwood next Wednesday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Hi all,
just flagging this trackday at Goodwood oppountinity up, albeit very short notice as the trackday is on 30th November, (next Wednesday).
Stumbled across it yesterday on the PH forum, its a charity day, and have just had a chat with the guy organising the day, its a 95DB day, meaning usually 40 cars max, but at this time they only have 12 no., so thinking they may get 20-25 cars possibley, so potentially lots of track time. Its only £150 per car, so a bargain against what we all paid for our two trackdays there earlier this year.
I am going on this, the weather appears to forcasting a cross between cloudy all day and cloudy morning and drizzle in the afternoon, but as we all know, in the lap of the gods weather wise.
Anyone else intrested..............????????????????????

Regards Ricky

PS;
**Spoke to Goodwood only yesterday re; dates available for our own day next year, so will relay them to you all when I have them.

**The Vmax event, not forgotten, a little out of my hands at the mo, just awaiting some further info from the organiser, who,s extremely busy at this time,, and trying not to hassle him. Will advise you all when he gets back to me.

Just in case anyones intrested in this day, heres some details of the charity, involved in organising the day. Its not in the original format as unable to download it as it was, but its got all the relevant details in it.

Last edited:
thinking ...

are there spaces still available ?

Last edited:
Only a bit of rain showing at 6am, rest of the day looks dry.

Remember it will be dark by 4pm - unless we can do some night racing!!!

Good man, I have emailed you.

Think we may be able to get me, you & Mika.

Come on.....You know you want to!

Hi guys thanks for your intrest, I believe there are spaces still, just tried to call the guy in question, to confirm this, but he,s on answerng service, hopefully he will get back to me shortly. They only had 12 no. on Saturday
As Simon, says the track will operate from 9am to 4 pm, with an hours lunch break, the weather looks OK, possible midday drizzle, clear afternoon then rain late on, so think we will get the day relativily clear.
The day is for the EVE Appeal, its £150. Be good to see you all if its a possible for you attend, Let me know. Just off to clean my car, in the rain!

Regards Ricky

The guy organising just called back they currently only have 16 cars inc myself, so few cars and lots of track time.

Let me know if you can attend.

Regards Ricky

im in ...if you are:D

clackett 5.45am ouch ?

how do we book and pay for our places ... im a bit nervous about just turning up, will someone confirm our attendance ?

Last edited:
Mika,
I have told the organiser that 'I may have a possible 3 no' attendants, theres spaces and we can pay in the morning at Goodwood, as long as I have confirmed what numbers we have to him tonight, look forward to meeting up and having a chat Mika.

:eek:previous track days have been 105db
will ours get under the 96-98db limit?

Mika, just spoke to Goodwoods track office, they saying that the C63 would be OK from their previous experience, they have had to issures at 98DB, but if the exhaust is modified, it may be a different story.
Hope that helps.

Ricky

Thanks Ricky, I am trying to get hold of Sean. Can you PM me your mobile so we can chat this evening if needed....

Guys can any one go even if they dont have a '63, sob !
If its an open day i might be able to pop down & watch, maybe weep a little.

Yeah, this is anything goes I think....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom