Chassis and Under Body Cleaning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lets see the connections Bruce, see if we can cobble something together to get you outta hole...:thumb:

Thank you for your kind offer to help here. It is really appreciated.

I have gone on ebay and bought a second hand Genuine Karcher Gun & Hose £20 posted.

I think I recall (cant honestly remember now) that I had to buy a new Gun & Hose after my dogs took a fancy to the existing one. I can but guess, that that what I bought, was not Genuine Karcher, as the fittings are completely different.

A quick trip into my local Pirtek yielded no results. What a faff (probably of my own making) its worse than air tool fittings (if that's possible)

Just buy the original one you wanted :)

Genuine Karcher Car Chassis Jet Cleaner Pressure Washer Kit - Under Body Clean | eBay

although searching a bit more finds it at a much more reasonable price!

Karcher Under Body Chassis Cleaner K2 K3 K4 K5 K6 K7 pressure washers 26425610

s-l500.jpg

Bob. The Nozzle that I got is excellent for what I need as it can get right up into the arches, with the wheels still on the car. Also great for engine bay work as it is very directional on the fan adjustment. The one in your link is big old beast for sliding right under the car.

My fault for not checking that my Gun was an original Karcher Gun.

You mean it's overkill? Even more reason to get one!!

Depends on the car but I would certainly never let a pressure washer near my 450SE far to violent. And doesn't Mercedes say never wash it using one?

The violence is adjustable from a French slap with a silk glove to a .... well you know....

Or crikey Bruce you've made me get out of me chair while I'm deep in Rory Gallger & cider territory! But because it's you....

180 degree adjustable and fan width adjustable too. Any problems getting one locally let me know.

This thing is brilliant. You can get almost reverse it inside the wheel arches, allowing you to clean out where the metal is rolled on the arch lips and inside the wheels themselves. Use with care, high pressure water will cause injury, especially to the eyes, easy to do with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom