Chassis No.from Reg ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

franey

Car
W201 190 2.5d, W124 300d 24v, W221 S350 AMG
Does anyone know of a website that gives you the chassis number from the VRM pleeease? Or even one with a subscription fee?
Fanks.

Thanks H, yes I tried that one, was useful til they stopped it.

I used to use it all the time , can only have been stopped recently.

I just mailed them to ask why ...

Don't know of any others i'm afraid.

Just comes up with 'Object no.' in the various boxes ....

EDIT :-

Sorted now !! Good link !

Many thanks :bannana:

It won't do it for me, humph!!:confused:

Franey ,

In the acual URL in the bar at the top of the page , change the REGNO , to the number you want to lookup.

I made the same mistake of trying to change the REGNO on the actual page itself :eek:

It will work.

DOH!!
Cheers Howard, I'm just a fik yorkie, sorted now though. Top Man.:bannana:

.......and the one I want is on a BMW 1 Series. Bl**dy Germans always get there first!!

Does this still work? I have tried with a few differnt numbers but cant seem to get any results :confused:

No , they took it off ... :(

LOL ...

I mailed them to see why it had gone .... not to let them know that we were spanking it for all we are worth ... :rolleyes:

Their reply was :-

Hello,

Unfortunately because people were using our site to retrieve information about the vehicles, rather than find the part they require; we have had to stop the system, as we have had to pay for every search made.

Regards

Maxine

You lot had killed it before i even asked ..... ;)

lol oh well it was useful while it lasted.

Any idea where they obtain the data from?
Im sure some garages have access to stuff like this where they can put in the reg number and pull all the details, anyone know or use a system at work?

Does anyone know of a website that gives you the chassis number from the VRM pleeease? Or even one with a subscription fee?
Fanks.

Why not ask Maxine at autoelectronics.
Unfortunately because people were using our site to retrieve information about the vehicles, rather than find the part they require; we have had to stop the system, as we have had to pay for every search made.

Regards

Maxine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom