Chat Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Discovery 3 TDV6, Discovery 300TDi - Plaything!
Seeing as there has been much light hearted banter toing and froing today, wouldn't it be a good idea to have the chat nights back?

I used to look forward to Thursday nights.:p

Yes, got my vote. Vin can we set up the old room we had (not the Parachat one)?

MBOA??????????????????:crazy:

Well Spotted Brian (Sherlock), that was the very old one. I’ve changed it to the old one.

Folks

Some of the MBOC crowd [incl me] use MSN Messenger as our CHAT ROOM ... We are on most nights between 2000 till late ... MSN software is free and the facilities offered as a Chatroom is superb. Sorry if this is well known to all BUT would be great to chat online with more folks !

Any more details on the MSN one? Room name, etc ...

Originally posted by Kinky
Any more details on the MSN one? Room name, etc ...

I think he just mean MSN Messenger. It's a Instant messenger program. You have to add contact in.

Very usefull, but no good on a large scale - max number of connections is 6?? Something like that.

what about irc or something?

just open up a chat room on msn - anyone can do it - then post a link. we are used to running rooms (host stuff etc on msn) if you want us to open one then drop us a line and we'll get it up and running and post a link in here

quick way to get hold of me - email to

[email protected]

Andy

we used to have a very very nicer chat room but it got wiped!!! I will endevour to get one up and running over the weekend.

koolvin - with msn you can just open one as and when you need/want it - 2 minutes after the last person leaves the room it disappears off the servers. it's free as are all of the control facilities you get with it such as removing people you don't want in there - good system :)

Andy

yeah but you never saw 'our' chat thing that we had!!! it was awesome!!!

I have used MSN community chat before :)

Originally posted by Koolvin
yeah but you never saw 'our' chat thing that we had!!! it was awesome!!!

Agreed:)

Actually, that ones a bit crap, now i've just used it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom