Chatroom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzslk230k

Car
R170 SLK 230K, W140 S500, W203 C220CDI
Do you have an online chatroom facility? If so, can anyone let me know how to get into it ?

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/chat/

I must confess, I've been a busy boy recently, and have not been in there at all.

That's the problem with us non-silver boys .... so much to do, and not ever regretting our choice of colour :D

Thx Kinky

It asks me for a password - I enter same as my MBClub Forum one [I assume] and it does nothing ...

Any thoughts ?

hang on - I'll go in and check ......

It shows you logged in ok ..... "12:51:26 mbzslk230k enters this room"

Yes, it is just the forum login name and password.

K

I just entered my username and left the password blank and it let me straight in.

Hope this helps...

Kinky said:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/chat/

I must confess, I've been a busy boy recently, and have not been in there at all.

That's the problem with us non-silver boys .... so much to do, and not ever regretting our choice of colour :D

me thinks Kinky has toooooooooooo little to do hence he's sparring for a scrap :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: we need snowball throwing smilies so we can deluge him Silver Gang. Get enough on him and it'll take him 'til spring to dig his way out :D :D :D

And who said I regretted my choice of colour - I don't not for a second - I think it's you who has the regrets - hence the reason you keep bringing it up :D :D :rock:

Yeah - I just missed ya Maff.

Does that imply you don't have a login password for the forums?

K

Pammy,

I hereby formally challenge you to a mud wrestle :devil:

Best out of 3 wins ..... :bannana:

I must say that snowball fights are for children and silver drivers (and me too, but don't tell anyone). ;)

Last edited:
Kinky said:
Pammy,

In your dreams m8 :devil: :D How about baking a cake instead :D

Pammy,

a cake competition ... EASY.

They don't call me Mark "jamie" Kinky for nothing you know.

In fact. They don't call me that at all!

Kinky said:
Pammy,

I must say that snowball fights are for children and silver drivers (and me too, but don't tell anyone). ;)

ROTFL @ Kinky

nice try mate... at least you are living up to your name. :D

The chat room login has nothing to do with the MBC forum. You can leave the password blank.

Don't forget you can now update your profile with your Instant Messaging ID's and chat amount yourselves.......

Kinky says he`s been too busy lately-probably cleaning his car again.Should have bought a Silver one,they only need cleaning twice a year. :bannana:

I have man servants to do said job.

:rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom