Chauffeur needed for an hour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi Guys

I wonder if anyone can possibly help me, my brother is getting married on the 4th of January in Central London and I potentially need to have my brother and his new bride collected from the hotel driven around London for about 30 minutes and then dropped off back at the hotel.

The original plan was that I drive the wedding car that has been arranged, but due to parking restrictions and a commitment I have during the leaving ceremony, I may not have the time to go and collect the car and unfortunately we can't have anyone else added to the insurance.

I have tried a few chauffeur firms but they want a minimum of 4hrs hire, which is a waste as we only need a car for about 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance

Tan

Hi Guys

I wonder if anyone can possibly help me, my brother is getting married on the 4th of January in Central London and I potentially need to have my brother and his new bride collected from the hotel driven around London for about 30 minutes and then dropped off back at the hotel.

The original plan was that I drive the wedding car that has been arranged, but due to parking restrictions and a commitment I have during the leaving ceremony, I may not have the time to go and collect the car and unfortunately we can't have anyone else added to the insurance.

I have tried a few chauffeur firms but they want a minimum of 4hrs hire, which is a waste as we only need a car for about 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance

Tan

I have a good contact who can probably do this for you. He runs a chauffeur business and regularly works for various high profile customers in and around London.

His name is Neil and his number is 07702 260000. Tell him the guys at comand in Lightwater recommended him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom