Chauffeur Service Care Plan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cooldad

Car
Mercedes E Class
Hi there

I work part time as a Chauffeur and have just bought a 2019 Mercedes 220 EClass. Does anyone know about the Chauffeur Service Care Plan and costs and whether it's worth taking out?

Hello Cool and welcome. I do not know what' Chauffer service care plan' is but when the Chauffer company I use bought their last 2 brand new cars (Audi A8 and MB S class) I was chatting to the owner and he says because of the stellar miles they do no warranty plan is ever available to them at a sensible cost . He just gets the best deals he can from sources within the industry for the actual cars , makes the most out of any kind of warranty he can get at time of purchase and absorbs the rest of the costs into the business.

I actually use two companies and both pretty much do the same .

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Did you buy the car from a Mercedes main dealer?

It appears from reading the following website page that a plan does exist but its unclear whether you need to have bought the car from a main dealer. I'd pop in to the dealers and ask them. No prices are displayed on the web page.

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

Did you buy the car from a Mercedes main dealer?

It appears from reading the following website page that a plan does exist but its unclear whether you need to have bought the car from a main dealer. I'd pop in to the dealers and ask them. No prices are displayed on the web page.

I did buy it from a main dealer and enquired about the plan but they told me they don't do the plan. I asked other dealers and some of them never heard of it, others say that it's only offered for new cars. All in all, they haven't got a clue.

Googling it, there are some articles from 2014 saying that MB has announced it, but nothing since. It seems that you were supposed to get a GPS tracker installed for free?

Either way, it seems that it never took off, or in any event, it is no longer available.

PS - ther's something called the Chauffeur Programme, apparently, but I don't think this is what you had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom