Chauffuer for a day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
Im after a favour please guys. Anyone fancy being my chauffeur and is available for a few hours next Wednesday (20th) afternoon and evening, will need to be at least four seater, in the Essex/London area? My youngest son graduates and I fancied organising a chauffeur. Parking in London is horrendous and I dont use public transport, so thought Id ask you guys. Anyone interested ?

X Sarah X

Just to add, I wasn't expecting this for free.

+1

I'd be honoured, but a little out of the way. Hope someone else can help you out.

Ant.

But Ant your only in Scotland...

Stumpy1 is a chauffeur/chauffeur company owner, as is Gareth I believe. Stumpy did me a cracking deal in his best car of the fleet to take my Mother to a London hotel for her 80th. He was fully suited and booted and couldn't have been more friendly, warm and helpful towards my old folks.

Stumpy1 is a chauffeur/chauffeur company owner, as is Gareth I believe. Stumpy did me a cracking deal in his best car of the fleet to take my Mother to a London hotel for her 80th. He was fully suited and booted and couldn't have been more friendly, warm and helpful towards my old folks.

Very kind thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom