Chav behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess the real answer is that he is a child in a man's body and want's to show off and impress everyone with his 'prowess'.

Maybe because he is inadequate in his manhood?

Anyways, if you think the paintjob on the turquoise one was bad. Check out the one in this vid....... Some people really should get others to tell them when things are very wrong.

YouTube - ‪GOLD Ferrari 599 Hamann Acceleration + Rev‬‏

The issue is, that once you get to that level of bank balance... there isn't much the plod can do...

Impound the car? No biggie... just buy another one...
Fine? Unless it's Swiss where it's based on your "value", again, no issue
Jail? Diplomatic immunity...
Driving ban? Does it look like they care if they are allowed to drive or not?

Let's face it, we are not equipped to deal with this... and there isn't much we can do...

M.

images

A set of these would go a long way. Nothing like repeated public humiliation to bring down an over-inflated ego and sense of self-importance.

images

A set of these would go a long way. Nothing like repeated public humiliation to bring down an over-inflated ego and sense of self-importance.

Until their government threatens to cut a few lucrative contracts... then it's an apology and large payment...

I went to school with quite a few people who had ferraris as their first cars... skateboarding and rollerblading in trafalgar square was routine... as was speeding and drunk driving.

One of the guys got stopped on saturday night, several times over the limit. He didn't have his ID on him, so they booked him amidst heavy (inebriated) complaints of "you don't know who I am" and "you can't do this, my father is a diplomat". As they were going through the stages, his father's driver turned up in another car with his ID.

Soon after, he got a formal apology letter and several "toys" from the met (iirc, a few UV pens, highlighters, and a stress ball).

It really changed my view of law enforcement... the law is for us normal people. For the super-rich there is another set of rules....

M.

How about an ironic removal of the drivers right foot?

Honestly though, it doesn't really bother me.
It is just a prat being prattish.

I was cycling home through St John's Wood when a kn*b in an F430 decided to pass me at full chat in 2nd. 60mph? 70mph? As I was just about to turn right. If I had been less aware that would have been one less cyclist.......

its the start of summer..

..the arabs are comming to town.

its good for a bit of car spotting, fines? parked on double yellow's outside Harrods?

Pahh, what fines? ill pay for it at the end of summer. :)

It's always been that way Spinal.

Money is real power.

When you go through high school, you're blissfully ignorant.
When you go through university, you try to change the world.

Then you become like me... old, grumpy and cynical :p

Time to marry into the saudi royal family methinks :p

...Time to marry into the saudi royal family methinks :p

Only problem with that it... there is no exit strategy.

I mean, if you are lucky you could choose between life imprisonment and execution. :eek:

But come revolution time, Middle-Easterners are NOT nice to their previous rulers...

Being stuck behind a caravan would certainly slow them down!

you would'nt let it lie!!! ;)

I'd say it's only because you want one but are too shy to come out and tell us your a closet caravaner.

Its OK you know, 10% of the population are caravaners and its so much more acceptable in this day and age!

The issue is, that once you get to that level of bank balance... there isn't much the plod can do...

Impound the car? No biggie... just buy another one...
Fine? Unless it's Swiss where it's based on your "value", again, no issue
Jail? Diplomatic immunity...
Driving ban? Does it look like they care if they are allowed to drive or not?

Let's face it, we are not equipped to deal with this... and there isn't much we can do...

M.

+1 :thumb:

If I see him do it:

Good chance of conviction of 'careless driving' at court. from 3 to 9 points or instant ban (every time he drives after that he gets nicked, then he'll do a stint at HM pleasure)

Section 59 warning (2nd time we get to keep the car)

The shame (in some communities that really is a big thing) of being publicly chastised in front of peers.

Public perception, everyone who was thinking 'what a to55er', get to see his actions being dealt with .

No ID?, gets nicked, 'its not on diplomatic plates'.

Then I'll deal with his mates. And I dont need to shout ;-)

you would'nt let it lie!!! ;)

I'd say it's only because you want one but are too shy to come out and tell us your a closet caravaner.

Its OK you know, 10% of the population are caravaners and its so much more acceptable in this day and age!

It's not exactly something you keep in the closet....

"What's that behind your car - you haven't been out towing again?"

"No mother I have no idea how that got there, perhaps the friend who planted American Caravans under my bed must have done it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom