Chav behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not impressed - loutish behaviour that's also really dangerous

What a **** !!

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in court with video evidence like that. There certainly can't be many light blue 599's in existence.

What a **** !!

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in court with video evidence like that. There certainly can't be many light blue 599's in existence.

I agree - I didn't notice any number plate on the front and the rear was definately not UK spec. Wonder how anyone would trace it though?

Would not surprise me if Ferrari asked for that car back and gave the driver some training. IMHO he should be arrested and possibly charged for attempted murder or some such thing. This gives guys like us a very bad name. Time and place Gents!!!

1000 is the licence plate but just not too sure of the Country.......

Last edited:
diplomatic plates or foreign registration may avoid fines etc, but will not avoid it being keyed ;)

Not a particularly good driver either ....

Had to be middle eastern , no one with any taste would buy a car that colour.

Not a particularly good driver either ....

Had to be middle eastern , no one with any taste would buy a car that colour.

Their whole fleet is that colour. They were famously pictured with wheelclamps last year outside Horrids. Last year a Murci had a big prang on Lowndes Sq driving just like that. Tis the London silly season.

basically the guys a tosser who can't drive, but he wasn't going that fast - compare him to the cyclists and pedestrians.....

i was a bit dissapointed the bus didnt flatten him though!

1000 is the licence plate but just not too sure of the Country.......

In the comment underneath the video someone says Iraqi whether that is true or not?? Still won't get done though, the law is toothless when it comes foreign nationals flouting our rules. Even if they did get done what's a £60 or even £1000 fine to someone who can afford a 599 anyway? They should just confiscate the car and kick him out of the country (some hope):wallbash:

drummonds-knob.jpg

How about an ironic removal of the drivers right foot?

Honestly though, it doesn't really bother me.
It is just a prat being prattish.

Knightsbridge's Arab boy racers face Met checks | News

Seems it belongs to an Iraqi who's "proud of his roots".

'A number of operations are taking place, targeting anti-social behaviour, specifically from drivers of high performance cars. Officers are also ensuring that no traffic violations are being committed.'

'anti-social behaviour'?:confused:

Are they concerned more about the noisy Ferrari engine revving than the safety of pedestrians?

'A number of operations are taking place, targeting anti-social behaviour, specifically from drivers of high performance cars. Officers are also ensuring that no traffic violations are being committed.'

'anti-social behaviour'?:confused:

Are they concerned more about the noisy Ferrari engine revving than the safety of pedestrians?
I think the term encompasses dangers public safety too Mark. :)

I dont see why that moron who's attempting to drive the ferrari can't take it somewhere like say
a. Santa Pod and rag the @rse off it in safety
b. A private airfield, I'm sure with his bank balance he could invest in one of those
c. Hire somewhere like Brands Hatch for a day, again possible due to the bank balance of someone like this

However all these are assumptions. He must be a very hard up :)rolleyes:) rich kid who thinks its much better to endanger other civilians on public roads. I think the car should be impounded until he can put UK plates onto it as a start or someone can certify that a selfish pr1ck won't be driving it.

I dont see why that moron who's attempting to drive the ferrari can't take it somewhere like say
a. Santa Pod and rag the @rse off it in safety
b. A private airfield, I'm sure with his bank balance he could invest in one of those
c. Hire somewhere like Brands Hatch for a day, again possible due to the bank balance of someone like this

However all these are assumptions. He must be a very hard up :)rolleyes:) rich kid who thinks its much better to endanger other civilians on public roads. I think the car should be impounded until he can put UK plates onto it as a start or someone can certify that a selfish pr1ck won't be driving it.
I guess the real answer is that he is a child in a man's body and want's to show off and impress everyone with his 'prowess'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom