Chav site suggestions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BonzoDog

Car
280 cdi Break S211 Avantgarde, B200 CDI, W245, Autotronic
At one time somebody had a link to a site with quite a few pictures of Chav's and their 'Motah's'. Could anybody direct me to that or an equivalent. Much apprecaited, thank you.

It was only a laugh. I actually like BMW's.

He he!!!!!

You have to ask the question "Why?" so many times on BarryBoys. There are some true horrors, especially the oversize fibreglass spoilers, bolt ons and rubbish paint jobs but also those mods which simply defy reason.

For example, what on earth does this bloke think he is at, especially the front spoiler which appears to be designed for grass cutting or removing the feet of pedestrians??

Last edited:
For example, what on earth does this bloke think he is at, especially the front spoiler which appears to be designed for grass cutting or removing the feet of pedestrians??

Looking at the background, I think it's a bulldozer attachment :D

Nice colour-coded brake drums btw :rolleyes:

Some of those chav girls are strangely attractive .... :eek:

Am i a bad person for saying that ? :rolleyes:

I mean in a kind of naughty council scum type of way ..... :crazy:

What like these 3 lovely’s :crazy:

Attachments

• chavtastic.jpeg
    chavtastic.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 78
I see you guys getting into the spirit of this. After all who hasn't at some time fancied a night out with Britney?

Britneys my dream woman ..... ask anyone !! :D

I was thinking more along the lines of this ..... :eek:

Last edited:
Oi thats my bird......

Where did you get those pictuires from...............

Do you want to buy anymore?

lol

We started looking at chavscum when I was at work a few years ago, its a site that has a go at chavs and reveals them for the idiots they are, people take pictures of these burberry shod work shy lay abouts and post them so people can laugh at them, unfortunately the chavs didnt get the idea and thought it was a dating website when you look at some of the responses!

no no no no no

having said that some fo the females are quite attractive, shame they are chavs really,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom