Chav wedding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
I have the most unbelievable pic's of a chav wedding. It's in the format of a powerpoint show so I can't post it here. If anyone would like it - send me an e-mail and I'll send it back by return - but they have to be seen to be believed. I just hope it wasn't a real wedding - but sadly I think it prob was :crazy:

[email protected]

here's a taster and they get much better :D
chavweddingtaster.jpg

Cheers Pammy.

Thats Scary :eek:

Especially when it opened up full screen on a 21" monitor lol :eek:

Sad but very funny :D

Thmsshaun said:
Cheers Pammy.

Thats Scary :eek:

Especially when it opened up full screen on a 21" monitor lol :eek:

Sad but very funny :D

you're very welcome - and I bet it was scary on a 21" monitor :crazy: :eek:

Off Topic... I had a blast with some chavs last w/end on the m/way... They were in their kitted up rusty Vauxhall Carlton and even their kids (could not have been older than 9/10 years old) were giving me hand gestures from the back seat after they strated a cat/mouse race cutting in & out of lanes with me just before I overtook them and they could not keep up with the S500... :D

SportsCoupeRich said:
Most amusing - i may have a themed party called 'chav wedding' ...looks fun!

I wouldn't be able to come; all my suits fit me, and my mermaid costume is at the cleaners :D :D

PJ

went to a wedding a couple of months back where the ladies toilet was marked "Bitches"

'nuff said

Have just sent to all those who asked in the last hour - had to pop out for a bit to get some carpet for the dog - so he can stand up on our polished floor :D :D

Have emailed you Pammy ......

Class !!!!

Legendary ...... I picked up some tips for my wedding !!

went to a wedding a couple of months back where the ladies toilet was marked "Bitches"

sooooo :confused: why were you at the ladies toilet Mike :p

he he - so what was the gents called 'big boys' ?

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, hope it's not like that one. Mind you at least I'll be able to have a laugh. :D

Nice one Pammy :bannana:

I get married in 4 weeks time, if she comes down the aisle in anything remotely like that, my best man is under instruction to distract her while I dive out through the vestry and jump into the nearest vehicle - hopefully not a Capri Ghia :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom