Chav youth scum or.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swannymere

Car
1994 S124 E300d
So last night i'm filling up the van with diesel at a nearby small town when 3 yoofs approach looking like they're out for trouble and acting like muppets. Not bothered myself as i'm a 'big unit' and can handle myself but i noticed a couple of the other customers looking 'on edge' especially as they appeared to have something in a dustbin bag! Go and pay for fuel and on the way back to my van hear some noise form the park opposite and saw a sight that restored my faith in humanity. The 'little' buggers were only climbing over the fence into the locked tennis courts and then produced a selection of racquets and balls and started playing tennis! Now i feel a bit stupid for assuming the worst.

There is still some "normal" kids about then :) having kids myself, i like to see them out, instead of playing computer games etc, im glad your assumption was wrong, as you never can tell these days, even packs of young girls scare me, lol. :)

Ahh, but had they stolen the rackets in the first place? ;)

And who's to say those racquets weren't actually offensive weapons. And the tennis balls? Could have been used for a slightly bouncy "Who's the daddy"-style pummelling...

But you're right - leaving the fence-scaling to one side, on balance it's far better that kids are involved with racquets rather than rackets.

I read something the other day in my RSPB members magazine that did the same ...

It was a letter written in by a prison officer about a duck that had made a home in the grounds of the prison , and had successfully reared some ducklings ..... a snippet below ....

' The ducklings , who created interest throughout the prison population , at one point did fall down a drain, but were very quickly rescued by a hardened bunch of inmates '

Made me smile :)

Another RSPB member! - wow! I am not alone anymore........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom