"Cheap" 280SL badged as 300SL...iffy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Steel hub caps a selling point.... :)

Looks like a money pit to be honest. I think buying a car such as this you have to be prepared to spend a lot to get it right, or spend a lot and buy right?

Few paint issues... now that would drive me mad, having new cars you don't really need to worry but on something like this I would 'want' it to still look pristine / drive well and that I feel would cost a lot.

I'm not even a fan of the colour...

So nope not for me you might guess..

PS did you source the geat knob for your ML?

Steel hub caps a selling point.... :)

Looks like a money pit to be honest. I think buying a car such as this you have to be prepared to spend a lot to get it right, or spend a lot and buy right?

Few paint issues... now that would drive me mad, having new cars you don't really need to worry but on something like this I would 'want' it to still look pristine / drive well and that I feel would cost a lot.

I'm not even a fan of the colour...

So nope not for me you might guess..

PS did you source the geat knob for your ML?

mmmmm, no chance of me buying - as you say, not tidy enough. Saw another on PH which looked very nice for similar money. Anyway, back to knobs. :crazy: No, have yet to sort a new one. Errrr....I...quite like mine too :crazy:

I like this one for the same money..

Real cruiser, I could take that to Annecy...

Not sure where the little one and all the gear would fit... Maybe Mrs A210 could follow in the ML... :) :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/593294.htm

I know it maybe silly but its also nice to look at the surroundings when looking at a car, and this looks good...

Yep, the blue one was the one I looked at - very nice. Wouldn't mind a drive to see how old they feel!

For me it's the £1.99 aerial :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom