cheap 2nd car - opinions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i needed a second car as my SL was impractical.
I bought an 05 fiat panda dynamic for £800(about £500 below going rates), 2 owners, full history, 80k miles.

it's bloody brilliant! big inside,small outside, pulls my bike trailer without knowing, cruises at 70 no bother, can't get it below 50mpg average! drive in anywhere, leave it anywhere and it always fires up and plods on.

I looked into which car would suit my needs and the panda won hands down on everything.

190 2.6 auto I reckon.
Or maybe a cheap and cheerful 126 300se that will never be concours but eminently usable?

mat8n said:
i needed a second car as my SL was impractical. I bought an 05 fiat panda dynamic for £800(about £500 below going rates), 2 owners, full history, 80k miles. it's bloody brilliant! big inside,small outside, pulls my bike trailer without knowing, cruises at 70 no bother, can't get it below 50mpg average! drive in anywhere, leave it anywhere and it always fires up and plods on. I looked into which car would suit my needs and the panda won hands down on everything.

I hired one in Ibiza a few years back and loved it, there's something inherently cool about a small Fiat but unfortunately my wife doesn't agree

looks like a liquorice all-sorts inside there :)
allsort.jpg

really like that, ive had lpg on my 230k and never had an issues whatsoever in fact runs better on lpg than petrol

You think that's a lot of car for your money, how about an LPG converted E55 Estate for less than a grand?

Mercedes-Benz AMG 5.4 E55 5dr

(try to ignore the mileage!)

That was found last week - dodgy.
Issues with a fee-avoiding low price (a factor of 3 out), condition and thus the seller's integrity.:fail

Sorry guys, it was kind of a joke. Didn't realise how dodgy it was though.

I have my dads 190E for sale.... 1992 'J' reg 2.0 Auto silver with blue cloth interior... Nice car too with good history etc. message me for detaisl, if you require them .

BMW 325ti M Tec

Fun to drive, RWD, 6 cylinders and not that many left.

You will need to negotiate but should be able to find something within your budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom