Cheap 32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
If the faults are as he says it sounds like a bargain

Mercedes c32 amg | eBay

Is it really? almost 13 years old, rusty, virtually 100k, heater needs replacing, suspension issues and

AND PROBABLY OTHER FAULTS?

Last edited:
I would of of taken a look at this if it was closer to home , been trying to buy one of these for 2 months now but every car has been hundreds of miles away from where I live

As far as disclaimers go you'd have to go a long way to get vaguer than "and probably other faults?????"

Caveat Emptor

For not a lot more cash I would be taking a look at the C32 being sold by forum member Bobby Dazzler - that one doesn't sound great to me.

98,000 for a "almost 13 years old" seems reasonable miles ?

lot of 2005/6 cars are up near that & considered low mile per annum
& it looks original , no silly after market grilles etc ;)

Last edited:
98,000 for a "almost 13 years old" seems reasonable miles ?

lot of 2005/6 cars are up near that & considered low mile per annum
& it looks original , no silly after market grilles etc ;)

Just ask yourself this, why would he sink £1,400 into the car recently and now be selling it, if it was indeed a great car.

Sorry edit....actually £1,600 spent March this year!

A C32 will make your wallet lighter, on a regular basis.

Last edited:
A C32 will make your wallet lighter, on a regular basis.

If anyone is interested how much it does cost to maintain a C32 AMG properly then you can see a breakdown including repairs, servicing and tyres in the table I included in the "advert" for my C32 AMG - just click on the red text below.

It excludes fuel, road tax and insurance but the rest is in there, with a cost for each item.

You can't run them on a shoe string, and cutting corners will lead to problems later, however if you negotiate then you can maintain it properly for a relatively modest amount. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom