cheap 320te sportsline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
shame though, no aircon for a top of the range w124. i thought it would have come as standard on a 320 but it seems like it must have been a very expensive option.

The guy lives in Edinburgh. Maybe that's why he ticked the heated seats option but not the aircon?

Seriously though, it looks a lot of car for the money. You don't see many Sportline estates.

Looks like a nice & solid 320te, now reserve met at £1,000. The sportline spec shares the 500e seats and sportline steering wheel.

RAC shows 5 owners for this car. The carpets look clean and wood looks in good condition, the rear seats look abit worn, but I guess its gonna be a family car and you cant really complain for the price!

its got a 5speed autobox and heated seats.

ebay car said:
The W124's were the last hand-built Merc's

is that true ? were they really hand built or to what extent.

ebay car said:
gaskets fail at around 150,000 miles

Is this correct? Was this the failings on the pre-facelift model but corrected in '94 (just that i have a '94 with 142,000 miles on the clock!)

Last edited:
Looks a GOOD UN to me. but I would be asking who did the head gasket and its service history and a close look at the self levelling rear end. And no they were built on a production line at BREMEN. The head gaskets were known to go as early as 100,000 miles probably depending on how often the antifreeze was changed.

Last edited:
went for £1021, someone got a bargain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom