Cheap 55k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Yeah i know abit worn, Its now at a more sensible price than last time.

Could be worth a look for someone if you have a few K slush fund ready :Dalthough miles are getting abit north.

mercedes e55 amg £7000 | eBay

51 people viewed in last hour

At that price I'm not surprised..

Something makes me respect high mileage cars more.. I don't know why.. as I pass 114k I look forward to the number getting bigger and bigger haha :D

At 7k does it matter? Sell those horrible wheels, tidy the body you should have a clean 805 build car.

Wonder how long he owned it?

I'd have to see if any of the suspension parts had been changed at the mileage.

No longer available :)

Wonder how long he owned it?

I'd have to see if any of the suspension parts had been changed at the mileage.

Bar the Airmatic pump, mine had had none at 103k and appeared like it would continue that way for a while.

Mine had just had a Mot when i bought it :rolleyes: lol

Yes, that "certificate" was made of rubber wasn't it.

Or it was done by Andrea Bocelli!

Bar the Airmatic pump, mine had had none at 103k and appeared like it would continue that way for a while.
So was mine ...but at 123 it wanted a pump , 1k later 2 lower ball joint & .5k later a strut...the one in the ebay ad was@133K

But I was also talking about the Bushes & Ball joints etc...mine had those replaced a while before 100k, in fact I think the front Torsion arms were around the 70k mark.

So was mine ...but at 123 it wanted a pump , 1k later 2 lower ball joint & .5k later a strut...the one in the ebay ad was@133K

But I was also talking about the Bushes & Ball joints etc...mine had those replaced a while before 100k, in fact I think the front Torsion arms were around the 70k mark.

Ah - I thought you mean just expensive suspension bits i.e. struts!

Yeah, mine had ball joints and bushes / whole arms done in the time I had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom