Cheap AMG??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My next favourite after Tanzanite/Cavansite blue.

Attachments

• CB7917B2-21DB-4C27-812C-3964E328DF59.jpeg
    CB7917B2-21DB-4C27-812C-3964E328DF59.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 8
  • D1184C51-9A94-480E-AC96-D5861C157DEE.jpeg
    D1184C51-9A94-480E-AC96-D5861C157DEE.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 8
Oh I like these! That blue is lovely, but that orange I have never seen. One of my CLK’s years ago was Vivianite Green. Some people didn’t like it and some adored it. This is a C43 in the same colour.
Vivianite is another winner, especially with the green/black interior to match!

The orange is a fantastic colour. I've only ever seen it in real life on an SLK, and changes from a full on orange to an almost copper in different light.
vECoEw2Vc2WfWn.OLGUB0g.jpeg

The W202 in the picture is a rare specially ordered C55, it had the matching interior too...
w202c55amgdesignoorange052nx.jpg

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
Vivianite is another winner, especially with the green/black interior to match!

The orange is a fantastic colour. I've only ever seen it in real life on an SLK, and changes from a full on orange to an almost copper in different light.
View attachment 131043

The W202 in the picture is a rare specially ordered C55, it had the matching interior too...
View attachment 131044
Incredible! I’m so glad I posted about that CLK55 because it’s lead on to much more exciting things 😂

The matching interior on that C55 is an acquired taste it would take me a very long time to acquire, though...

The matching interior on that C55 is an acquired taste it would take me a very long time to acquire, though...
I quite like it to be honest, I'm not a fan of black, black and more black like the trend is now. The wood wouldn't be my first choice, but it does kind of match the theme.

A different car (with the carbon trim, but the seats are the same).
01.jpg

My eyes? My eyes!! Too much for me; I'm too old, I guess...

These i reckon are great colours. The blue one is aquamarine blue, there are 7 shades of this paint. Very hard to find perfect match. Bodyshop painters always have to blend in the spray, it's very hard to match. Love both colours.
Very true! There's a late W210 near me on a 51 plate in aquamarine that's obviously had some bodywork attention over the years, it's a bit of a patchwork quilt colour-wise!

The orange designo seats actually look better in the CLK. I looked at a AMG kitted W208 320 with the absolute full designo orange interior including the orange steering wheel and extremely weird orange marble trims. It was mental in a 90s way but too far gone rust wise.

The orange designo seats actually look better in the CLK. I looked at a AMG kitted W208 320 with the absolute full designo orange interior including the orange steering wheel and extremely weird orange marble trims. It was mental in a 90s way but too far gone rust wise.

As long as you pay you can get whatever you want even if you have weird or tacky taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom