Cheap C124 leather seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aren't they something else Dash, they'd almost look acceptable in the blue car.......

Ahha! Here are the green seats I removed from my 300CE and exchanged with Rob at 3 pointed parts for a couple of other items.... they are a deep bottle green, the dash was marked with Carat Duchalet on the glove box compartment..... I kept the rear bolsters, door dards, dash etc to re-colour black, (when I get round to it) as the electric black leather seats I picked up elsewhere didn't come with them... My car was originally green, but at some time was resprayed silver, so the green interior wasn't my cup of tea... drivers seat by the way is electric, but not with memory...

@ ninaandphil, were the front seats heated by any chance?, If so, I may buy them just to use for parts. I should ask Rob at three pointed parts, but as you have first hand knowledge, it's worth an ask.

btw, I quite like the green. Most 124s seem to have the same old black, grey or mushroom. The blue, red, green, java and brazil brown all look pretty good to me. I'd love to find a java leather interior for my car.

Hi Millo, sorry, you're out of luck there as they aren't heated......

Regards
Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom