Cheap C140 CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
very nice! that is a lot of car for the money :)

lol

i saw this very car behind me yesterday....

and was wondering who it belonged too....

guess i got my answer.

Car has ALOT of presence on the road my friend used to own the 420 CL nippy things for the size of them

1994-----Mmmm I would be looking closely at the engine wiring loom and throttle actuator. On quick inspection of the pics the wheel shown isn't "pristine " the price doesn't reflect "pristine" so my guess is "pristine" is fairly loose term. Could be still be a sound car but might well be a money pit. Close inspection required.

Both cars look spot on, but does the back wheels look close to the bodywork on both cars ?

Lots of these Coupes were lowered and fitted with bigger wheels/lower aspect ratio tyres. Provided this has been done sensibly there should be no problem. I guess some of these cars may have self levelling rear suspension which may be a bit "tired" ?

but does the back wheels look close to the bodywork on both cars ?

They do look a bit bit dodgy,especially the one on the second link but not 100% sure on the first one

Here`s a picture of my one

Untitled-2.jpg

Both cars look spot on, but does the back wheels look close to the bodywork on both cars ?

Mine only sits a fraction higher at the back than those and its had new shocks and springs. Stick 100 litres of fuel in it though and it does drop a little bit ... !

Ooof! Station Garage, seen some right sheds there, hope they have sorted their act out now!

This car has been for sale for a good while IIRC,it might just be one

The front end of that second one looks like its been modified or worse still repaired by blue peter.

There's something not quite right to my mind with that second one at Station Garage. It's been for sale for over 18 months when I bought the E36

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom