Cheap C43 AMG.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasM

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito 119 Tourer Select
It does have a fair bit of miles on it but it's still a lot of car for the money. :cool:

LINK

Crikey that's cheap. Recognise the pics though. Been on sale quite recently I think. If it is HPI clear it is cheap even taking into account the miles. Condition means everything at this age, as opposed to mileage IMO.

It does look like it has been well cared for, the interior looks like new. :cool:

2225565-3.jpg

It does look like it has been well cared for, the interior looks like new. :cool:

2225565-3.jpg

that new look interior only costs 40 quid for a quick detail, gearbox rebuild and a really decent service and possibly a few pricey AMG replacement parts on the other hand are not cheap...anyone buying this would need a very very deep inspection

Last edited:
Nice car and nice collection of miles to go with it. I would be following Sonny' s advice and taking a fine tooth comb with me - if I was looking that is.

Aside from potential gearbox issues (which could affect any example - highish or lowish miles it seems) I wouldn't be too worried about much concerning the mileage.

We've seen other M113 AMGs (CLK55s, E55s etc) with 200-300k+, 167k is only a number anyway - it's still the same age as other C43s (newer than many), and judging by the pictures it's been well looked after, perhaps used on longer motorway runs hence the '167k' figure.

Typical 202 issues could/are present in most of these cars despite any mileage - eg rust, faulty A/C etc. And service items will be required at several intervals, whether low/high mileage - discs, plugs etc.

At £2995 it is very fairly priced IMHO, cheap but then the mileage will always mean people would want to pay less for it come resale in the future. I'm not at all suspcious of it though and would check it over in the same fashion as I would any other car, whether it had 67k or 167k :)

Will

Aside from potential gearbox issues (which could affect any example - highish or lowish miles it seems) I wouldn't be too worried about much concerning the mileage.

We've seen other M113 AMGs (CLK55s, E55s etc) with 200-300k+, 167k is only a number anyway - it's still the same age as other C43s (newer than many), and judging by the pictures it's been well looked after, perhaps used on longer motorway runs hence the '167k' figure.

Typical 202 issues could/are present in most of these cars despite any mileage - eg rust, faulty A/C etc. And service items will be required at several intervals, whether low/high mileage - discs, plugs etc.

At £2995 it is very fairly priced IMHO, cheap but then the mileage will always mean people would want to pay less for it come resale in the future. I'm not at all suspcious of it though and would check it over in the same fashion as I would any other car, whether it had 67k or 167k :)

Will

same with me i have spent shocking amounts of money on my c180, e240 ect, if i where to buy this id like a engine rebuild full respray, new suspension ect really make it a nice car.. but im learning from my brother that just buying a newer more powerful better performing Mercedes is probably the way these days.....

i love the c43 i absolutely adore it.. but for me these days i think id prefer a c55/32... or some big V8..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom