Cheap Chinese spoilers from eBay.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smudge11

Car
Tenorite Grey C350cdi
Hi guys,

Bought one of the above off eBay for my c350 and thought I'd report back..

Ordered Tenorite Grey and gave them the paint code.. was git with a customs bill for £22 and when it came it was marked with the correct paint code but was.... Silver!
I messaged them and to be fair they were very apologetic and sent me another in the correct colour (didn't even want rhe old one back) I did ask if I would be hit with another £22 when they sent.the replacement and they said no as we will mark it as £14 (under 15 saves the customs charge) so why don't they do this in the first place??

Anyway here are some pics and if anyone likes it and would like a Silver one (Not sure what shade) then PM me and you can have it for £20.

Attachments

• 20150221_152745.jpg
    20150221_152745.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 71
Hi guys,

Bought one of the above off eBay for my c350 and thought I'd report back..

Ordered Tenorite Grey and gave them the paint code.. was git with a customs bill for £22 and when it came it was marked with the correct paint code but was.... Silver!
I messaged them and to be fair they were very apologetic and sent me another in the correct colour (didn't even want rhe old one back) I did ask if I would be hit with another £22 when they sent.the replacement and they said no as we will mark it as £14 (under 15 saves the customs charge) so why don't they do this in the first place??

Anyway here are some pics and if anyone likes it and would like a Silver one (Not sure what shade) then PM me and you can have it for £20.

Perhaps because it costs more than £15, and so charges apply?

Any clue to the type of silver the wrong one might be? I've been looking at one for my iridium silver paint code 775

I purchased one on ebay for £12.00 delivered 18 months ago , pretty good spot on paint match, didn't bother fitting it in the end.. think I prefer oem regardless, also went off the idea fitting it as I like the sleek lines of the W219.

Custom charges are always something to keep in mind when buying things from China/USA on ebay... looks like the fit is good though.

I never got custom charges...hit and miss I would think!

I didn't get hit with mine, luck of the draw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom