Cheap E350 Estate - Suspiciously Cheap...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55BOF

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLS63 SB, SLK55, CLK350 'Vert, Triumph Sprint (Bike not Dolly...),
Is it that much cheaper than you’d expect?

Paint looks like a ice rink/covered in holograms down the sides - maybe they bought it cheap from auction and it’s had bodywork done or something.

Doesn’t read like a scam and the price doesn’t set any alarm bells ringing other than perhaps it’s not as nice in real life as it looks.

Looks like a bit of a ‘bomb site’ car yard dealer though, so I guess you get what you pay for!

2016 Mercedes Benz E Class E350 BlueTEC AMG Night Ed Prem Plus 5dr 9G Tronic EST | eBay

It's a bargain at that price, but it's being sold in Bradford... I wonder what's wrong with it? If it was local, I'd go to see it and see if I could find out.

The seller's feedback is, er, interesting; they must have sold a lot of cars just before 03 November last year.

It does seem a bargain. It did exactly 6000 miles between last mot’s. Not sure if that’s suspicious in any way. It’s terrible isn’t it, you see a bargain and always suspect something! It does look very nice.

Perhaps it isn't all that cheap, then, but it seemed so to me when I first saw it. If the marks on the paint on the driver's side aren't reflections, and need respraying, that might account for the price.

It’s by far and away the cheapest on Auto Trader, the next one is 20% dearer.

At that age and mileage, as long as the history checks out I wouldn’t be too worried (and it’s not Bradford, it’s Ossett...)

Double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Ossett; from somewhere, I formed the opinion that you were a Bradford suburb. Mea Culpa...

Mind you, the dealer's reviews aren't very impressive: Infinity Car Sales Ltd - Used car dealership in Ossett

Sudden rush of good reviews in November last year, but mostly poor recently otherwise. Odour of rodent, anyone?

Judging by the state of the paintwork on the drivers side it looks as if it's been through a hedge , and a rough hedge at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom