Cheap E55 (W210)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If he's a 12 year MB technician why hasn't he done a lot of the jobs to make it for sale as a runner as most of what is listed is a dead easy fix, Plenty of welders around him too to sort that out. I think there is something deeper to this and it may well be a serious money pit, be interesting to see what Star reported

Probably bought it of his employer for what they traded it in for,why get your hands dirty if you can make a profit doing nothing? I would be looking at that for that price if I wanted one,not heavy miles too!

This one looks a better doer-upper;

http://bit.ly/18f8B2K

Agreed that could be made very nice :thumb: Might have a look at doing something like this over the Winter, had my eyes on that Murena on ebay but seller now withdrawn it and wont reply to my voicemail or email :mad:

I'm fancying some 80's nostalgia though :D

Immense cars for the money.... very fast, capable with plenty of presence to them.....

Don't regret buying mine one little bit....

I quite fancy a black 210 E55 at some point with some eastern European mafia spec window tints.

I am with Terry Pratchett on this one:

"And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

(Maskerade)

If he's a 12 year MB technician why hasn't he done a lot of the jobs to make it for sale as a runner as most of what is listed is a dead easy fix, Plenty of welders around him too to sort that out. I think there is something deeper to this and it may well be a serious money pit, be interesting to see what Star reported

The seller in is a Mercedes mechanic and I have driven the car in question. Nothing deeper to it that the add says but you would have to spend more than its worth to get it reasonable, hence spares or repairs. It goes really well I'm temped to buy the motor to drop into my C43.

The seller in is a Mercedes mechanic and I have driven the car in question. Nothing deeper to it that the add says but you would have to spend more than its worth to get it reasonable, hence spares or repairs. It goes really well I'm temped to buy the motor to drop into my C43.

You could sell the plate to chris300zx...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom