Cheap goods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

Was looking for an X-box and came across this website from a seller on the amazon site, the goods appear to be really cheap.

Has anyone ever used them before?

http://www.weshopuk.co.uk/html/slide1.html

Nice prices but only a Yahoo account as contact... no phone number no address, not nothing.....and if they design a site with that crappy music in the background then the owner must be about 16....

I wouldnt touch it with my money. :(

weshopuk.co.uk was only registered as a domain name on 18/10/04 - Just over a week ago! I don't think I would spend my hard-earned there. They could be genuine but I wouldn't want to take the risk until I'd had some sort of feedback from a happy customer.

Cheers,
Steve

I'm deffo encouraged to buy from there :eek: NOT. Prices that are to good to be believed usually are :rolleyes:

Sd thing is - some poor unsuspecting soul/s will be taken in and part with their well earned cash and quite possibly get nothing in return :(

referring to the first site mentioned in the thread check this out:

whois record for: weshopuk.co.uk

Domain Name:
weshopuk.co.uk

Registrant:
StreamlineNet (On behalf of a customer)

Registrant's Address:

THE REGISTRANT IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ELECTED TO
HAVE THEIR ADDRESS OMITTED FROM THE WHOIS DATABASE

Registrant's Agent:
Dollamore Ltd t/a StreamlineNet [Tag = STREAMLINENET]
URL: http://www.streamline.net

Relevant Dates:
Registered on: 18-Oct-2004
Renewal Date: 18-Oct-2006

Registration Status:
Registration request being processed

Name servers listed in order:
ns1.streamlinedns.co.uk 213.171.208.13
ns2.streamlinedns.co.uk 213.171.212.13

WHOIS database last updated at 11:00:01 27-Oct-2004

--
(c) Nominet UK 1996 - 2004

For further information and terms of use please see http://www.nic.uk/whois
Nominet reserves the right to withhold access to this service at any time.

HHMMMM!!!! Doesnt even list any details there either!! DODGY!! :crazy:

I give him or her some of these :rock: :rock: :rock:

remember that you don't get the normal credit card protections (ie. you get your money back from the bank if the retailer doesn't deliver or goes bust) if the amount you spend is less than £100

Cheap goods fastpay account and a yahoo email. Trustworthy I think not. VAT no Perhaps. ME thinks you pay they run. :eek:

Just hope people see through it before they buy. The music is enough to put you off.

Think we should all email him and till him what we think! :crazy:

Anyone check to see if the fastpay site they link to is the real Natwest site?

They might be either exVAT prices or grey imports to be that price.

By the way, new Xboxes are only in Crystal now.
Black ones are old stock (for the UK anyway)

What to get for Crimbo???

My daughter has been skimming through the Argos catalogue now for weeks deciding what she wants for Crimbo.

She's sort of decided she wants an X-Box, I'm kinda anti Microsoft as far as is practical so would prefer a PS2.

The question is who's right? X-Box or PS2? has the fluorish of youth overtaken the wisdom of age in our household yet?

sportyreptile said:
The question is who's right? X-Box or PS2? has the fluorish of youth overtaken the wisdom of age in our household yet?

Hardware wise the Xbox is probably over 200% bigger than the facelifted PS2. It's MASSIVE, the PS2 is microscopic in comparison. PS2 doesn't have more than 2 ports built in (Xbox has 4) and you need to buy extra memory cards to store your game data (Xbox has a built in hard disk).
PS2 plays DVD movies out of the box I believe, with Xbox you have to shell out another £50 or so on the remote control for DVD functions, and with Xbox you need to buy addtional hardware to get online about £50 I think. PS2 it's built in.

PS2 is by far the most popular console, but the graphics aren't as detailed as Xbox. However some games start off life on the PS2 platform and are 'ported' across to Xbox so you don't notice any difference.

Then there are the 'killer apps', if you want to play GT4 or GTA San Andreas, Eyetoy or Eyechat or dancemat, then you HAVE to buy a Playstation.

If you want Halo 2, Fable, Project Gotham Racing then you have to buy an Xbox.

If you the PS2 online there is currently no subscription payable, with Xbox there is.

More titles are released for PS2 than Xbox, and games are generally a smiggen cheaper.

Boils down to preference really (and perhaps cost).

Last edited:
Never Buy From We Shop Uk

'Dont buy from this company, I have, and i've been conned and lost my money.

Abandon nochex they are as bad as the criminals

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom