Cheap home printer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find a mono laser/scanner all in one meets my needs for very occasional printing and scanning/copying for domestic purposes.

Last year my 10 year old or so HP MFP1005 died and I replaced it with a Samsung M2070W. It appears HP make or own the Samsung brand printers for the UK and they are offering a £20 cashback for purchases up to 31/10/2019.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ETKT2J2/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G...4_HPS__UK__Terms_Conditions._CB439415357_.pdf

I am very pleased with it, the supplied starter toner cartridge is still 65% full after 1 year and the wireless and cloud print functions work well, esp easy from our Samsung phones.

I have this boxed brand new if you want it. Available to collect from Essex...
928ff8781afe06fbf5787ccfc7dd0b0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Cartridges are always included with a new inkjet printer but they are often not the same as the ones you buy and have very little ink in them.

Yep, as soon as I registered for the Hp Instant Ink I was sent new cartridges for when the supplied low volume cartridges ran out.

Thanks for your very helpful replies. I am going HP5010 for £39 delivered and signing up to HP Instant Ink for free ink!

A year on, all is well. New cartridges are provided FOC. I haven’t had to pay anything as I print less than 16 pages a month

really excellent deal

Get a refill ink kit off Ebay i think its 118 ink co Best thing i ever did . I said i would never go down this route, but price of ink cartriges are out of this world .You think you have a bargain with your new printers ,but wait untill you run out of ink, and then you need to buy more .As long as you refill your original in cartriges you will never have any problems .

HP free 15 pages a month is ending.

it will cost 99p a month for 15 pages from December 2020, but you can roll over up to 45 pages.

So far with my ink fill kit i have filled up the black ink 2x . I have had the kit 3 months now i am yet to do the colour ,.Only 2 inks in my printer best printer that i have ever had .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom