Cheap microfibre cloths.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
Went into my local Home Bargains store this morning to get my smoking fix and picked up some really cheap cloths.
Pack of 5 cloths 500mm x 700mm , not the napkins you get on e-bay, for £2.49. Ok they'd wouldn't hold much water but as polishing cloths they were really good quality. Bargain , I'll put them with the other hundreds of cloths I've got.:)

Well my local pound shop not one of the chains has all the cleaning stuff you need for a car including snow foam and you guessed it £1,nearly got banned for asking the owner when he was having a sale.

Went into my local Home Bargains store this morning to get my smoking fix and picked up some really cheap cloths.
Pack of 5 cloths 500mm x 700mm , not the napkins you get on e-bay, for £2.49. Ok they'd wouldn't hold much water but as polishing cloths they were really good quality. Bargain , I'll put them with the other hundreds of cloths I've got.:)
They sell fags in Home Bargains?

You sure do get what you pay for.. I only use 70/30 blend plush towels for bodywork buffing, pearl weave for removing coatings and use cheaper 80/20 for plastics, engine bays, rubbers seals etc..

Amazing basic MF cloths are great, buy in a bulk pack

What ever else you use your microfibre cloth's for, keep them well away from any automatic transmission work you are doing.........Transmission fluid + Microfibre = death to transmission.:eek:

MF clothes are like toilet paper, you certainly get what you pay for. The cheap ones you can only use the once and then you have to dispose of them but you can use both sides of the more expensive ones :eek:

I'll also say the Costco ones, they are great value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom