Cheap Oil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have a look how much chicken (meat ??) is sometimes in a hot dog that you think is made out of pork...the list is endless.:eek: I could tell you of the particular part of the pig that does make up (UK) hot dogs, but no one really needs that kind of information !

Have a look how much chicken (meat ??) is sometimes in a hot dog that you think is made out of pork...the list is endless.:eek: I could tell you of the particular part of the pig that does make up (UK) hot dogs, but no one really needs that kind of information !

I think your talking a load of **** n balls there Pete. :D

I hate buying oil its got very complex :confused: even the same grades from the same manufacture have different spec's, I have 4 cars all wanting different engine oils, I remember when it was just Duckhams or Castrol GTX life was so much easier.

Forget Tesco oil, lets hear it for Lidls magnetic tool hanging wall bracket, £2.99 or two for a fiver.
Cant imagine Mr Lidl made it personally, thought it best not to ask,Bargain or what? Back -o- the Net!!,:rolleyes:

Are you saying the oil self-certified as 229.5 will have high content of chicken fat.....? :eek:

Thats not always an option for me as 2 of the cars we have aren't mercedes.
You can use it in other cars too. Mercedes oil is really good value when purchased in big containers though, £50-60 for 20 litres of fully synthetic

Are you saying the oil self-certified as 229.5 will have high content of chicken fat.....? :eek:
OK. once the ingredients for hot dogs are put into the rotary bowl chopper, shaved ice is added (as the water content) to stop the mix cooking during the violence dealt out by the fast spinning blades.

The resultant 'mix' , when ready is officially called..'The emulsion'...mmmm tasty :eek:

mmmmmm, delicious, Shaved Ice, would they shave Ants c*** and b@11s as well, before they tipped them in?:oops:#24

mmmmmm, delicious, Shaved Ice, would they shave Ants c*** and b@11s as well, before they tipped them in?:oops:#24

They'd be no need my friend. We have a joint weekly shaving session here. My lower regions and Mrs Ants face, chest & back. We've found the leaf blower best clears the discarded curlys from the kitchen floor to rest on top of the wall unit cupboards.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 5L container of Mobil1 0W-40 229.3/229.5 is currently £29.98 (inc. VAT) from Costco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom