Cheap Petrol From Europe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rees_A

Banned
Car
CLK55 AMG
I've got a plan, while I'm over in Europe picking up my job lot of cheap fags/beer, I'm thinking of taking a petrol taker and filling that up while I'm at it........Cheap petrol as well......Yippeeee....Do you think I'll be ok getting through customs if I say the petrol is for personal use???:devil:

rees_A said:
I've got a plan, while I'm over in Europe picking up my job lot of cheap fags/beer, I'm thinking of taking a petrol taker and filling that up while I'm at it........Cheap petrol as well......Yippeeee....Do you think I'll be ok getting through customs if I say the petrol is for personal use???:devil:

as long as you pay the duty on it, why not. you wont have to pay the VAT bit.

I am not sure that it is much cheaper any more......certainly in France the diesel is about 70% of what we pay, but the petrol seemed to be of a similar price......but I may be wrong.......

Just buy a load of very cheap, nasty white wine and fill the bottles with petrol. Hopefully customs won't be able to tell the difference :D.

Does anyone know what happened with the European ruling that would decide whether we could get booze/cigarettes delivered direct by mail order, without Duty being added ?
(i.e its for personal use, no difference between us bringing it across channel or someone else on our instruction)

Maybee that can be used to allow me to buy a petrol tanker and deliver fuel that has been ordered by my mates at a discount ??

R

richard said:
Does anyone know what happened with the European ruling that would decide whether we could get booze/cigarettes delivered direct by mail order, without Duty being added ?
(i.e its for personal use, no difference between us bringing it across channel or someone else on our instruction)

Maybee that can be used to allow me to buy a petrol tanker and deliver fuel that has been ordered by my mates at a discount ??

R

this case wont be heard till early next year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom