Cheap puncture repair - NOT KWIK FIT!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philepo

Car
C270 CDI (2004 w203)
Hi

Just to let people in the north know that Gordons Tyres gave me a quote for pucture repair of 11.75, verses kwik fit and nationwide of 20 quid.

Also, last time I went there they did a 4 wheel alignment for about 30 quid.

rgs,

p

if you print off a free puncture repair voucher from the nationwide website, all they will charge is £8 for valve and balance.

Hi, Thanks for the reply, but there is no such offer on at the moment at nationwide

There seems to be a great deal of variance in the experiences of people who have used some of the cheaper businesses for having alignments carried out.

From what I can tell, MB have a super-doopah laser guided wossername which will do the job to the nearest micron. They also quoted me around £240 for this service.

Nationwide advertise that you can save £15 (paying £25 instead of £40) if you book your alignment online.

Wheel Alignment

Hi, Thanks for the reply, but there is no such offer on at the moment at nationwide

sry, got them muddled up, it was at "national tyres"

Be wise with the wheel alignment? The MB needs a full geometry image to solve tyre wear or pulling problems, wheel alignments line if sight will not see most issues that concern most owners.

4 wheel alignment

Gordons Tyres - Auto Centres

It was a super duper laser 4 wheel check (they charge to adjust) but mine was ok.

I liked them, whereas kwack fuc just want me to have new discs, new tyres, blah blah

Thanks to Alps for the Natioal tyres tip. I printed off voucher and went there. They didn't charge a penny as they couldn't garantee that the tyre would not go down! They say it was the rims that were corroded and they have cleaned them up

Hi

Just to let people in the north know that Gordons Tyres gave me a quote for pucture repair of 11.75, verses kwik fit and nationwide of 20 quid.

Also, last time I went there they did a 4 wheel alignment for about 30 quid.

rgs,

p
Gordons Tyres are really very good and also have a wonderful strenght power...it is hard enough to drive the car smoothly...!

Gordons Tyres are really very good and also have a wonderful strenght power...it is hard enough to drive the car smoothly...!

:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom