Cheap s212 e63 bi-turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get one the same colour too lol ;)

Reactions: Abb
MOT still expired from 6th July - who sells a circa £20k car and doesn’t even bother MOT’ing it before sale? If there’s little wrong with the car it makes no sense as IMO they’re going to take a hit on what they get for it.

Regards the cosmetics - I’d be more worried about the state of those wheels than the other bits, tailgate and the scrape are easy to sort - those wheels are very expensive to replace, and that front one looks very heavily kerbed. If that’s the case then you’d struggle to refurb them properly as the AMG logo is on the actual lip itself.

Still - getting closer to being worth it as a project though but I imagine it would be one those projects that eats up more cash than you expect :)

Still - getting closer to being worth it as a project though but I imagine it would be one those projects that eats up more cash than you expect :)

A lot more Will. ;)

The visible damaged bits have been highlighted, I'm wondering what else has damage...

Let’s be realistic here even just say new discs/pads front and rear, a set of tyres and a wheel refurb, plus bodywork and a service (with absolutely no other faults/issues to sort out..) I’d say you’re looking at about £4-5k.

Tyres are £700/800 for proper ones, wheel refurb circa £100 a wheel - that’s £1200

Discs/pads up front about a grand in parts, rears say half that so about £2000 fitted all in.

There’s got to be £1000 of bodywork there depending on whether the tailgate can be saved.

Service - depends on what’s needed but going by what else you can see I bet it needs a fair bit, quite possibly another £1000 if it needs ATF/brake fluid/plugs etc.

That’s the way I see it anyway. It wouldn’t take a lot to push it towards £25k for which I’m sure you could buy a nicer/lower mileage one with warranty.

On the plus side though it looks like it has a pretty good spec and the interior looks okay? :)

I was told by the owner it has finance outstanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom