Cheap S55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Previous owner has replaced the champagne/drink cooler with a subwoofer :(

They also did something naughty to the gearshift handle!

Nice car though, I wish I had a space to keep something like that ...

Have they tried to make it look like a Keyless Go gear shift handle?

Badges on the back were stuck on by Stevie Wonder.

Be prepared for a Project, Not that theres anything wrong in that ;) 1st thing id do is treat that leather looks dried out.

Have they tried to make it look like a Keyless Go gear shift handle?

I was thinking about doing the same, just to confuse the chaps at the local main dealer (if only for a split second), and/or any potential thief :bannana:

You can actually buy a perfectly reproduced keyless go button, to plug into the key slot ... and a second one for the gearshift, just to cover all angles :thumb:

Reading the description they say 'it has keyless go and the card can be ordered from dealer'

So they may be trying to fool people

I read that you can no longer order the cards?

Early non-kompressor version. 120? Bhp down compared to the K version

clk320x;2474213 I read that you can no longer order the cards?[/QUOTE said:
I read that too. So the KG feature is worthless on that car if there is no card.

I agree with Merc85, that is a project and could become a moneypit.
It's not the Kompressor engine either, so I'd be looking for a 2003> model with that nice supercharger:D

That looks knackered.

Doesn't look too bad to me. It's been knobberised a little - tints, red calipers, subwoofer, fake or useless Keyless Go, illuminated door sills - but I can't see it's knackered.

One man's "knackered" is another man's "needs a bucket of water thrown at it". :thumb:

Its all nuts and bolts, At the end of the day, If the body is good along with the Lump n Box why not? Calipers can be painted correctly, Loose the silly spoiler on the roof etc.

Its all nuts and bolts, At the end of the day, If the body is good along with the Lump n Box why not? Calipers can be painted correctly, Loose the silly spoiler on the roof etc.

Poor thing just needs some TLC..

Gav ready for Brutus V2?

Poor thing just needs some TLC..

Gav ready for Brutus V2?

Lol, If your after a w220 s55 and have the Time and resources Why not? The ABC suspension puts me off them, but i don't know enough about it.

Its also in that Period where Mb wasn't at it's greatest, But its survived this long hey!

If its clean, has good history, and all the electrics work, etc why not. Lets face it , it could probably break for the asking price and them some if its bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom