Cheap service bits on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See my post in the other parts sub-forum, ECP did me a deal today! :)

Aren't I supposed to have a post count of 100 to use the facility or does the discount apply regardless? 25% discount from eurocarparts has strong appeal. ECP were just short of £30 before discount so £22 approx with discount.

It worked for me!

how do they 'prove' the membership?

ok, ive found how, as in the 100 post, but how do they check, surly you'd have to give your user name with the order, or any one can just use the code?

Last edited:
I dont think they are too bothered about who uses the code. And before using the forum code always check if there are any other ECP discount codes at the time as the last one was 30% off so you would save more using that than with the forum code.

The ECP discount is valid for every member of the forum and this is regardless of post count.

Would you buy anything of ebay that is wrongly described as Original Equipment?

Also

Wow, I'm sold..

Probably shonky chinese crud..
[/FONT]

I also like the part
The unit supplied will more than likely be different than the image shown above due to the vast number of variants in our service filter range, however the unit supplied will fit the advertised vehicle.

Truthfully - if you are on a tight budget, go for it.

Failing that - drop me a PM with your REG and ill recomend the correct part from ourselves. - Worth a try?

I have used e bay for parts for years and never a problem with quality,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom