Cheap Staggered AMG's !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are they originally from a W208 AMG? Or am I wrong?

Either a 208 or a 170 ...

Can't beleive someone has put a bid on them !!

They were £180 starting bid or £200 buy it now !! :doh:

Should have just bought them for £200 , now they'll get bid into orbit. :(

Bugger Sods!

Who bids on alloys with no info on what car they are from, no part number or fitment info.

Staggered type I's generally are off a 208 CLK or a 170 SLK , its very obvious what they are.

But the offset will be a very important factor because the offsets for the SLK staggered Style I's is way different to the 208 set up.

Blimey I wish I'd seen those before the auction ended.

Thanks for the link Howard, my brother bought them for his w208.

You are right Howard, I was actually referring to the A class Style I's being way different to the 208,170 and 202 fitment Style I's! I was thinking to myself when i wrote the above that something wasnt quite right as i wrote it.

Either a 208 or a 170 ...

Can't beleive someone has put a bid on them !!

They were £180 starting bid or £200 buy it now !! :doh:

Should have just bought them for £200 , now they'll get bid into orbit. :(

:doh: :wallbash:

Thanks for the link Howard, my brother bought them for his w208.

:doh: :wallbash: x2

LOL..... i think we've all done things like this on fleabay at some point or another

sometimes i think the seller has an option to leave the buy it now price in there even after bidding starts, i've seen this before, although not often, because i believe it costs more to list this way

sometimes i think the seller has an option to leave the buy it now price in there even after bidding starts, i've seen this before, although not often, because i believe it costs more to list this way

I saw the auction, when there was a bid of 180, and there was no BIN price available.

Probably the seller canceled the bid, and then Akash's brother used Buy It Now button.

I didn't miss them :dk:

I've got a set , no need for another set ....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom