Cheap Vodka anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boxbrownie

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML350Cdi BE now replaced, E220 2013MY just for a bit.....
Is it going to get nasty or REALLY nasty?

Could be a very worrying time to come........

Imagine their 17% interest over here!! - I guess the sneaky russians are on a long road of decline now..

Ahh i see i think that might be where my company pension is based!

Tony.

More fallout from OPEC's pricing out of fracking.

Will Russian brides be any cheaper?

C catalogue maybe , A and B grade will hold their value ;)

It is incredible that, in 25 years the rouble went from 1 per £1 to 106,153 ...

Despots - which is what Putin has become - rarely care about the economy of their country or suffering of their people.

This was the case during the Soviet Union era, and to this day in places such as North Korea and Zimbabwe.

There is always some pretend ideology to excuse the hardship by claims of moral superiority in the face of enemy-at-the-gates, which neither the ruler nor his subjects actually believe in.

Putin will simply drum up the Nationalist agenda and let millions of Russian citizens descent into poverty.

None of this will affect him or his cronies whose pockets are already lined up (with US Dollars and foreign assets, presumably).

Last edited:
Beware a cornered rat!

My feelings precisely.

Whatever the label is now, Putin still has the KGB mind-set and is perhaps, the most dangerous leader in the world today. He has destabilised Ukraine and is making trouble for the Baltic states. He is extremely popular in Russia similar to Hitler in the late 30s.

He is extremely popular in Russia similar to Hitler in the late 30s.

We don't actually know that. Anyone asked say they like him them but if you were in Russia, and given his KGB mindset, you'd probably also say you liked him when asked.

None of this will affect him or his cronies whose pockets are already lined up (with US Dollars and foreign assets, presumably)

Until one of said cronies organises a bullet for his head.

Last edited:
No idea why the quotes won't show but they are W124nut's
''He is extremely popular in Russia similar to Hitler in the late 30s.''

and MJ's
''None of this will affect him or his cronies whose pockets are already lined up (with US Dollars and foreign assets, presumably)''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom