Cheapest Car Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Murff

Car
W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
Hi,

Just for info I've found carparts4less.co.uk a hell of a lot cheaper than Eurocarparts, even with the MBCLUB25 discount code added. I've done an comparison for the exact same parts for glow plugs, brake discs and pads and carpart4less has always came out cheaper. They offer free UK delivery too.

Oh and I don't work for them by the way!!!

Are these Genuine Parts?

If not be very very careful when racing to the bottom.

I think they are the same company.

Be wary of cheap parts. But cheap. Buy twice.

I looked at various parts, the same as on Eurocarparts, Beru glow plugs, Pagid and Bosch discs and pads. All I believe are good quality parts

One can be collected at a store. One has to be posted.

Pays your money, takes your choice.

Don't see the story here. One supplier (albeit related to the other) is cheaper than the other.

I have used both.
Sometimes it works in your favour to use ECP and besides they do contribute to the forum.

I have an order coming tomorrow for general service parts for both my vehicles.
Comparing both companies for the same parts CP4L came out £30 less on a £100ish order using the discount codes available on both.
+ I got a set of 1/2 sockets (not that I need them but they were included):bannana:
You can collect from ECP and still use the discount code. I did this a little while ago on a battery for my 4x4. Not a Mercedes but I still used the club code.:thumb:

Is this MBCLUB25 discount code valid on carparts4less.co.uk site?
they have some sweet deals.

No you can't use our code.
But if you spend over £100 you can get £15 off and a large rail of 1/2" sockets.
I've just bought 4 oil filters 15ltr of fully synth oil 2 H4 bulbs a W210 thermostat.
With the sockets and next day delivery £92 ECP with discount £113

Shame I doubled up on the filters to hit £100. Whilst changing the oil in the truck I've just found the spare filter I over ordered last time. Doh!

I will say if your spending less than £50 ECP may work out cheaper

I will say if your spending less than £50 ECP may work out cheaper

always do some calculating before ordering anything.
ecp with discount
carparts4less without discount

does ecp offer 25% off or is it 30% off the price?

thanks

I have used carparts4less when buying brake calipers. were over £100 each so did 2 seperate orders and saved £15 on each. And received 2 socket sets.

Both boxes I received and eutocarparts sticker on the box, so must be from the same place.

And next day delivery

S124 230te. Anybody purchased an exhaust recently, recommend ?

Hello,

Giving all next week up, to get stuck into the 230te Sportline restoration.

Along with many parts required, an exhaust.

Not getting robbed at the main dealer....but, do not want a poor pattern part either, has anyone purchased a good quality item recently ?

Thanks, Gary

Although I have only used ECP recently, I notice that if you use topcashback then you can click through to carparts4less and enjoy 5% off when you spend £29.99 or more.

I have put my referral link in behind topcashback if you want to use it to register - gives you a tenner so why not!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom