Cheapest E55 ever??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tempting. What could possibly go wrong? :)

They'll be giving them away with a box of Corn Flakes next year if fuel continues it's upward march in price.

If the brakes and suspension seemed OK it would be worth running it for 5k miles and then selling it on an ebay auction. Dont think you'd lose much if anything. Would love to know what the rust scenario is on the car. Parts alone should take the car to 1.5k+ - engine, gearbox 1k, wheels £400 in borked condition, xenons £250 - made your money already.

If the brakes and suspension seemed OK it would be worth running it for 5k miles and then selling it on an ebay auction. Dont think you'd lose much if anything. Would love to know what the rust scenario is on the car. Parts alone should take the car to 1.5k+ - engine, gearbox 1k, wheels £400 in borked condition, xenons £250 - made your money already.

It's so cheap it's worth buying for an armed robbery and torching round the corner one you've legged it.

I spent 6 months trying to sell my '99, I sold it last week for 2 grand with no MOT.
These cars loose money every day.

I spent 6 months trying to sell my '99, I sold it last week for 2 grand with no MOT.
These cars loose money every day.

It was rare to find anything under 4k only 12-18 months ago.

Getting silly season now.

It was rare to find anything under 4k only 12-18 months ago.

Getting silly season now.

I actually ended up thinking I did quite well, I doubt I would have achieved much more if I'd have put an MOT on it.
Looks like I'll be keeping my '01 for a long time, that's probably dropped 2 grand since I bought it.

It's so cheap it's worth buying for an armed robbery and torching round the corner one you've legged it.

You'd probably get caught after spinning it round to change direction as you'd have problems changing quickly from reverse to drive with that dodgy gearbox...

Worth more in parts would be a nice buy and also their are a nice few gearbox s around to fit in her on the net and several hundred pounds she would be a runner

If I was any were near her I would buy it ASAP I'm not back in England until the 16 th

If only i had the money availiable right now! within the price range i pay for cars, i couldnt think of anything id rather have than a 55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom