Cheapest E55 in UK...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I reckon thats a dam good car! I also reckon its had everything replaced auxiliary wise, If it doesn't use much oil could be a cracking buy.

It would probably break for that asking price too.

Hmm, MOT history check doesn't recognise the Reg #

The engine may be fine but the suspension etc could be worn out unless replaced recently.

Could be worth it to someone with a limited budget and wants an AMG experience.

Hmm, MOT history check doesn't recognise the Reg #

The engine may be fine but the suspension etc could be worn out unless replaced recently.

Could be worth it to someone with a limited budget and wants an AMG experience.

I imagine the pics were taken prior to the private plate being removed

^ That would fit Bob.
I'd want to see the MOT history if I were a buyer.

^ That would fit Bob.
I'd want to see the MOT history if I were a buyer.

I saw the history before the plate was taken off online. There was no scary stuff deffo worth a look.

Looks like a decent car to me :)

There's loads of these M113 and M113K engined cars with 150-200k+ and you just don't seem to hear of any mileage related engine issues. There's a link on here somewhere to one in the US with over 400k under its belt - strong cars if you look after them :cool:

Looks like a decent car to me :)

There's loads of these M113 and M113K engined cars with 150-200k+ and you just don't seem to hear of any mileage related engine issues. There's a link on here somewhere to one in the US with over 400k under its belt - strong cars if you look after them :cool:

Had 260k on my m113, you wouldn't have believed it!

I think it has taken a while for the mentality from the 70s and before to wear off...

My E55 on 105k felt the same as when it was on 45k, or whatever it was, when I bought it.

I've every confidence in that car doing 200k > 300k although the new owner doesn't use it as a daily so unlikely to reach that.

How much effort is it to clean the wheels though when selling a car? :dk:

Both of my last two cars have been well over 100k miles when I bought them. If the car has been looked after then they can often be better than low mileage cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom